[meteorite-list] Bush-b-Gone sale

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 3 20:44:33 2004

Mike,

As I stated earlier, I AM IN THE DIRECT PATH OF THIS THING!!! My post had
nothing to do with Adam so do not suggest my "sale" as an evil ploy. I live
here now and I will be affected as much as everyone else here. In fact,
hopefully not, there is the potential fact that all of the items I listed
for sale and everything else I own, may be blown away also. Do not presume
the know what angle I have as there is simple, NONE! You got it, NONE!!!

Greg (In Florida)