[meteorite-list] Ad - Awesome Auctions Ending Qty 98

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 26 16:14:42 2004

Dear List Members,

Auctions representing 98 items are ending tonight, many still just 99 cents.
We finally broke the 7 to 1 return customer ratio on ebay, the highest level
ever achieved by far in the meteorite/tektite subsection. This means several
things, customers are pleased with pricing, selection, quality and customer
service. There are always several bargains to be had including this weeks
rare material specials (NWA 2120) started out at just 99 cents.

To see these auctions and other officially classified items of interest
please click on the link below and go to "Go see all current items for sale
by this member." The weekly rare material specials are always listed last so
you will have to go to the bottom of the list.
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteoritelab

And another set of auctions just listed last night with several buy-it-nows
can be seen at this link:
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=raremeteorites

True bargains can always be found on our ebay auctions because there are
never reserves and most items are started out at just 99 cents.

Do not forget to check out tomorrow night's weekly rare material special.

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185