[meteorite-list] Meteorite preservation

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 26 15:19:50 2004

Dear Rusty~Bill, List;
During these times of bust-me meteorite prices, maybe the secret wink
should go to those who would store some away for a few years while the
market is as it is. Surely in a couple of years the prices will be back
up to reflect the true rarity of meteorites.
The Bagger,
Dave F.
mjwy has auctions running.