[meteorite-list] FWD: **AD** Campo Sales Sale!!!

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 24 21:49:20 2004

Butch,

Your site is really cool and I'm glad to see the finds in situ like that. They
look more square than the meteorites I'm used to. Oh well. The individuals are
not 100% crusted as claimed by others for the Campo Sales material. Yet, I hear
they too are not 100% crusted either. Interesting. No worry...your prices are
right in line with the others selling this new find. Actually a penny ($0.01) or
two lower in some cases. Great deals for all of us.

Good luck with the Sales,

John

-------------- Original message from "Notkin" : --------------