[meteorite-list] crusted tatahouine picture

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 24 09:29:49 2004

Hello,

I saved a picture of a fusion crusted tatahouine piece some time ago,
but I don't remember the source (Anne?). I was pretty excited to see
some significant patches of brownish crust which I never even knew
existed. I know the piece is quite large, but I didn't record the
weight. This may be one of the same pieces that Stan mentioned as
available in Tucson, which I also saw there (but I didn't have the
budget I wish I had). Check out the picture, and sorry for not having a
photo credit.

http://www.geocities.com/dgweir/TATCRUST.JPG

David