[meteorite-list] Collection Photos

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 24 09:17:57 2004

Hello List,

   For those (like me) who enjoy viewing pics of
fellow members' meteorites, I have added a few photos
of some of my favorite specimens from my personal
collection to my site. These are mostly whole
specimens, and many of them have interesting and
unique shapes. One has an in situ picture, just as I
found it. I have resized the initial pictures to load
quickly ( I hope ). IF you would like to see larger
views of any specimen, simply click on that photo. The
larger photos may be rather slow loading for some, but
hopefully worth it, as the smaller photos seem to have
lost a tiny bit of resolution in the resizing down.

   For those who do choose to take a look, I would
welcome any comments, good or bad, in an effort to
help me make the viewing of the pics as easy and
pleasing as possible. I took all the photos, and I am
still learning how to use this new-fangled digital
camera! ;-) I will say I think the photos turned out
well and I would hope you would enjoy a look, but once
again, any feedback from you guys would be
appreciated.

  Here is the link to my site:

       http://www.portalesvalleymeteorites.com

  If you would like to see the collection photos,
click on the link above. Then go to the bottom of the
page & click on the link: Personal Meteorite
Collection Photos. Click on any photo to enlarge.

  Sincerely,
  Robert Woolard