[meteorite-list] Photographing meteorites

From: Bernhard <rendelius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 18 05:26:12 2004

Hi all,

I shopped around lately for a good and cheap digital camera to document
my meteorites. My final choice was the Nikon Coolpix 3200. it has 3
megapixel (2048x1600), and you can take pictures as close as 4cm to the
object. These two features together with the price (don't know for
elsewhere, but here in Austria it was ? 199 including software, cables,
rechargeable batteries and charger as well as a nice little bag for the
camera) made the Nikon Coolpix my first choice.

Just wanted to share my experience :-).

Bernhard