[meteorite-list] Which one came closest?

From: Marc Fries <m.fries_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 17 10:50:16 2004

Howdy list

   That brings up a good point - meteorites fall unnoticed all the time,
and perhaps the global "map" of meteorite finds and falls isn't so much
a map of meteorites but rather a map of meteorite hunters/researchers!
Everyone here seems to have a dot on that map fairly close to their
front porch.

Cheers,
MDF

--