[meteorite-list] If you wish to rebuild your meteorite website...

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 17 02:57:34 2004

Hello to the List members.
?
As you may know, I'm a meteorite collector and hunter
but my daily work is Webmaster and website maker.
?
I wish to offer my services to the Meteorite Community
Members who wish to rebuild their own websites.
?
If you are fed up with your old website, I'm your man
!?? You have to know that your website is like a real
shop. If it's a mess, people won't go inside. So think
about the presentation and design.
?
I just ended up making the www.Rocksfromheaven.com
website for Jason Philips and he liked it.
?
So, if you want, just reply me on my private email and
I can make to you an offer. My prices are cool and
really lower than any Web Agency.??
?
Regards,
?
Pierre-Marie Pele
www.meteor-center.com

Vous manquez d?espace pour stocker vos mails ?
Cr?ez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.benefits.yahoo.com/

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arriv? ! D?couvrez toutes les nouveaut?s pour dialoguer instantan?ment avec vos amis. A t?l?charger gratuitement sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com