[meteorite-list] NWA 1839 reclassification

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Oct 16 19:41:05 2004

>I received this from Nelson to post since his computer is not
>cooperating. He also mentioned that it is possibly paired with NWA 3133.

plot the oxygen isotopse data and the point falls right ontop that of nwa
3133 - the pairing isnt offical yet - but 2 unique - VERY rare - never
before seen achonderites comming from the same spot in africa at the same
time that look the same? as the saying goes 'close enough for the girls I
date'...

I'll be placing a small sliced fragments on ebay tomorrow after taking some
photos - and will still have a largeish (about 2 1/2" to 3" square) thin end
cut avalible for trades if anyone is interested.

check out my auctions under ebay user id: laserprogram

TIA