[meteorite-list] Introducing NWA 3133, A Fantastic New Meteorite

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 12 21:29:13 2004

>"Am I jaded or what? I'm ignoring two new pieces of Mars and getting so
>worked up over pieces of a probably long-destroyed planetary body that may
>never be found in space. But I can guarantee the deepest interest in an
>isotope map of its extreme range of heterogeneity and, maybe a new advance
>in understanding the inner workings of small planets!"

Adam,

This is the same stuff that I had offered the list this weekend - i dont
know why i was told it ploted on the CR line instead of CV - maybe it's just
my damn bad memory as i was informed on the telephone... mine is
reclassified nwa1839 - so we WERE tlaking about the same stuff.

Guess i'm not going to have anything to trade that slice of pena blanca
springs out of you - unless maybe you would be interested in a slice of
polymict ureilite about as big as a dollar bill - just out of curiosity -
how much would you want for it on a straight cash deal?