[meteorite-list] Maybe NOT time to move on ...

From: Michel Franco <michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 4 14:41:17 2004

Hey Dave

Please Dave do not leave. Just trig your email browser to delete all emails
from M$tteo. or with M$atteo. or M_uro name in it. You will not miss much,
really !!!!! Easy and works fine. Can any one tell we what are this guy
positive contributions ? Yes sometimes he pinpoints a meteorwrong on which
one is bidding. He should consider himself as the salvor of the community.
I told you he will be tired before you and he will.
He is not the moderator of any list, so far, and I bet any of my achondrites
against any of your OC's that no wise people will anytime subscribe one of
his lists and stay for more than a week!

This list is not the place to solve personnal problems, perhaps Art should
add this on the list behaviours ;-) .

Dave, stay for god sake.
Please stay for god sake. The meteorite community needs people like you.

Meteorites are good fun. and many people are fun also.

Michel.