[meteorite-list] Meteorite Photos

From: moni waiblinger-seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 3 02:34:07 2004

Thank you Hanno for sharing these wonderful photos from Berlin's Humbold
University!
I had no idea there are so many meteorites found in Germany and Mitteleuropa
(posters)!
Braunau looks amazing and so does Hohenlangenberg. What fusion crust!
It looks like it could be another Ibbenbüren.
And Nentmannsdorf, beautiful, but the third photo on page 8, I can make it
out. It must be an iron with a lot of reflection of a light?

Sternengruss, Moni