[meteorite-list] BCC "Meteorites" [was Milestones] PLEASE READ

From: McomeMeteorite Meteorite <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 30 04:46:05 2004

satisfy you that characters sell fake lunar material to the people and take
in turn this.....

For the new moroccan fall I am not the unique to have doubts to care, I have
received many emails in private where many say this fall is many many
strange....immeditaly classificated when for have a analysis you have to
waith weeks or months.....a 2 mt crater for a 8 kg. meteorite....wow,
Alfianello is 228 kg. and when is fall have created a crater of 70 cm. deep
for 1 mt. large.....