[meteorite-list] BOOK: Meteorites in Polish Collections - Catalog

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 27 16:07:47 2004

Hello List
I have for sale one book
"Meteorites in Polish Collections" by A. S. Pilski

Its catalog of ALL meteorites in private and museum collections.
Book is in polish, but anyone can without big problem to "read" all
informations about "Who have What and in what Size" :) Book describe
condition from year 2001. Ofcourse all private collection are just much
bigger than 3 years ago, but I think more importand museums collections have
the same assortment like in the past.

Whole edition is now near sold out so I get only one copy for sale.
If someone is inteested here is some more info and photos
WWW.PolandMET.com/_books.htm
Price 10$ + shipping

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com