[meteorite-list] NWA904 Meteorite, Collection in a Slice, MAIN MASS 1, 968g

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 24 15:29:58 2004

Stan,

Have you had your materiel tested? Go back and talk to NAU about the pairing
status of NWA 1839 and NWA 3133. It is still up in air regardless of what
was put on the web-site because testing has not yet proved a pairing. There
are some differences between the two so more testing is needed.

Why was a fabricated classification posted to the List in regards to NWA
1839? Maybe you should ask Dr. Bunch about this, as well and report back to
us.

Adam