Re-2: [meteorite-list] Dhofar - Jiddat al Harasis

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 12:10:36 2004

Michel Franco wrote:

> And there is even a find at sea, I'll buy it definitly !!!

:-))) Well, but such data and coordinates can also prove useful
because you can then filter that one out much more efficiently and
correct its coordinates: another instance of why pictures sometimes
speak a thousand words. It is very difficult to recognize such errors
when you just see hundreds or thousands of coordinates. I've also
come across such "discrepant" find locations when I plotted 313 Acfer
coordinates with the help of Microsoft Powerpoint some years ago.

Best wishes,

Bernd