[meteorite-list] BCC "Meteorites" [was Milestones] PLEASE READ

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 11:57:18 2004

Mr. DeRusse, what is the deal, let's get it out in the open right now.
You seem to think that the entire world is conspiring against you to deny
you the fame and fortune of owning the moon and mars ranch.
Why?
For a conspiracy, the people (scientists) must gain something from it.
No one seems to gain anything from conspiring against you.
Why do you keep this up? You stones are not meteorites, SIMPLE.
Now please leave the meteorite world alone and find another list to debate
your treasures on.
Get a life.
Michael Farmer