[meteorite-list] RE: AD-Annual End Of Year Meteorite Clearance Sale

From: Matt Morgan <mmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 22 23:23:05 2004

Yes it is time once again for my end-of-the-year sale. To avoid paying
tax on inventory, I want to clear out as much as possible! Rather than
knocking off certain percentages off the retail prices, just MAKE ME AN
OFFER on anything on my site. If you do not see a size you are looking
for, please ask. This sale runs from Thanksgiving week through Dec. 31.

<http://www.mhmeteorites.com>

Regular shipping is included on all items in the U.S.. Some extra
shipping for foreign orders.

Have a great holiday!

Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites