[meteorite-list] Re: solution to the number game

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 22 00:39:04 2004

>Why wouldnt everyone have to include a notice in an ebay auction as you
>stated above if they received specimens of any meteorite from the
>strewnfield after the initial find?
>Bob Evans

I guess you missed my point - and that is that if you advertise your wares
as 'THE SAME AS NWA xxx' then you arent putting words into the mouth of the
nomcom - and NO ONE would have any buisness challanging your auctions.

in the end any transaction would be a simple matter of a potential
customer's good faith in your material - no matter how you describe it.