[meteorite-list] BCC site and BCCxxx coming soon; who will own the numbers?

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 21 04:10:19 2004

Dear List and Dave in Constant Entropy,
   Thanks for the laugh! I also just read his wind
yesterday. Before reading all that is posted on the
web via websearch I thought that this was some sort of
joke. Do a websearch and you will find micromike $50
autographs and $100 spoons from the famous BCC/Frass
fall site. Also you will see the fossils/flowers that
have been "found" within this puppy. There is also a
posting from the Texas university about the problems
this person has caused. Someone is short of a few
bricks....lights are on but no one is there...short in
the circuit.... Have a nice day! dirk...tokyo
This is better than Proud Tom!! and sad but "true".