[meteorite-list] BCC site

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 21 03:48:47 2004

Hi,
Just looked thru the BCC site for the first time - what an odd rant!!!!
Sort of a mixture of scientific mumbo jumbo mixed with what looks to me like
paranoic ravings. I guess we've all heard those raving derelicts in the
street muttering and shouting into thin air - well, that's just what it
looks like to me.
Very odd.
If the chap does genuinely think he has something to say then this is NOT
the way to do it!

Far too much emotion and anger on that site for anyone to take it seriously.

Surely the simplest way for him to sort out is claim is to send samples to a
few of the recognised analytical centres and collate and present the results
- can't be that difficult. Seems he has plenty to go around.

I also have to say that mentioning names such as Dr Rubin et al. in that
context must be quite upsetting for all concerned - even Steve Shoner (sic -
can't even bother to get his name right!) gets abused.

Blimey, I believe in freedom of speech and all that but this is a odd.

ho hum - the price of democracy I guess.

very best!

dave

IMCA #0092
Sec. BIMS