[meteorite-list] When a person climbed on the mirrors

From: McomeMeteorite Meteorite <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 20 10:40:04 2004

Mr.BCC I not have write to Steve Schoner, others have write to
him....Mr.Badalotti have take off the fake lunar material from the site
after have seen how many emails against of you its available in the web, in
first in the Met.List where you are well know...unfortunately. I remember
you for a analysis you have to give a free example to the laboratory, you
have ask money to me for send a little piece for analyzed this after....and
not sure I give to you $25,000-50,000 for a gram of fake material seen all
Institutes say your material is not lunar, first Dr.Korotev where have put a
photo of your fake rock in the site of the Department of Earth and Planetary
Sciences

http://epsc.wustl.edu/admin/resources/meteorites/meteorwrongs/meteorwrongs.htm

photo n.14.....why you not send a piece to Dr.Koratev for the analysis?
Probably you have the terror he find your material is not lunar material,
but its easy take a piece from a real lunar meteorite and send this and pass
for a piece of the boggy creek....and after exit its a real lunar
meteorite....
Last word, its good you take off the web page I have put in this list why I
have ask to my lawyer and I can denounce you for libel, or likely the FBIi
will be happy to discover your fraud

bye bye