[meteorite-list] Neuschwanstein Porcellan casts,1,2,3

From: Nelson <pinwalla_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 20 08:58:28 2004

Dear List, I've now rec'd all three of the wonderful porcellain models of
the three Neuschwanstein meteorites from Dieter and Gabrielle Heinlein. They
are hand colored , directly cast from the original meteorites.(You can even
see the flow lines!!) For those of you, real connoisseur types, that love
these things, they are really awesome. They are weighted to match the
originals, just one of the many details that make you believe it's the real
thing! To contact Dieter, who is too humble to advertise these artworks, try
dieter.heinlein_at_a-city.de Thanks Nels, I'll stick them on my website
right after Thanksgiving!!