[meteorite-list] Main Mass

From: AstronomicalResearchNetwork <AstronomicalResearchNetwork_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 17 21:44:38 2004

Main Mass
        Here is my two cents . When I started writing ARN's History in 1996
the main mass was the largest single specimen from a find or fall . That
piece and only that piece was the main mass . If it was cut lost or
destroyed the main mass was considered missing . There can be only one main
mass and if it is gone its gone. That's how it was in 1996 at least that's
how I reported it in my books and CD's Space Rocks I , II and III .

Just the way I see I won't argue the point ! Ken Regelman