[meteorite-list] Personal Collection Sites?

From: Dave Schultz <indy1996_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 17 21:37:48 2004

Greetings. I know alot of List members have personal
collection sites, but I was just wondering if it was
possible to have a site where people can list thier
personal collections so that all of us can look and
enjoy? I know that I really admire such sites, and
thought that it might be easier to locate them this
way. I also know that most dealers have thier
collections listed on thier sale sites, but most
personal collections are not easily found. Just
something that I was thinking about tonight!
                                            Dave