[meteorite-list] HTF Baby Mbale And La Croilla Individuals

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 16 00:15:37 2004

Good Evening List,

I'm thinning out my collection a bit, so I would like to offer a couple of awesome "hard to find" small individuals from my collection to you folks.

1. Mbale 17.20g fresh individual with thick black crust ~98% crusted. A beaut! $172.00

2. La Croilla 22.70g partially-oriented fresh individual with awesome black crust. Secondary crust on one side featuring a tiny "crater" where an entire chondrule fell out either during flight or impact! Gorgeous! Collected in Argentina shortly after the fall by none other than the "meteorite man" himself, Bob Haag. $340.50

1st come, 1st serve! Please email for photos if interested. Postage will be $3.85 and I do accept Paypal to this email address. Thanks for looking.