[meteorite-list] NWA 3133

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 15 23:00:09 2004

Hi Stan,

No less than four laboratories were involved with the classification of NWA
3133. No laboratory has reported a pairing between NWA 1839 with a reported
TKW of 122 grams and NWA 3133 with a TKW of 2,393 grams. You said that NWA
1839 had a TKW of over 3 kilos and was paired to NWA 011 and posted this to
the List. I would say get documentation proving these claims or submit
samples for classification. When the NomCom authorized paperwork is in
hand share it with us all. I grow weary of all these fantastic claims
without proper documentation. When proper credentials are shown I will
recognize pairings.

All the best,

Adam