[meteorite-list] NWA 3133

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 15 19:24:38 2004

Hi Again,

I explained the importance in earlier posts when NWA 3133 was announced.
NWA 3133 could show the inner workings of small planets and prove long
debated views of CV parent bodies, a true leap in the understanding of the
beginnings of our solar system. I would say planet creation is an extremely
important subject and to get a rare glimpse of the inner workings of planet
sized bodies is pretty cool stuff.

All the best,

Adam