[meteorite-list] NWA 3133

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 15 19:14:27 2004

> According to some scientists, Maybe so. I personally think ALH84001 is
> probably the most important meteorite ever found. I guess it depends on
how
> you view importance.

Hmm, I read Your last post, but as stupid and uneducated person I realy dont
have idea why this meteorite should be more importand than all
lunars/martians/pre solar old meteorites or other strange things. I remember
that only in this year was a few other a "verry importand" meteorites
annouced on this list. Egzample from my play-ground: Zaklodzie, Primitive
Enstatite Achondrite :) should be also verry importand for someone else.
F.e. in this meteorite was found a new mineral that will be soon officialy
submited. Its interesting and for some reasons also importand.

Any simple explanation will be verry good, becouse all that isotopes do not
say much for me :)

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195