[meteorite-list] AD - eBay auctions ending today, Excellent Values

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 10 10:34:38 2004

Dear list members,

I have 47 eBay auctions ending tonight, many still at only 99 cents.

Of special interest is my new LL4, NWA 2622. It is simply gorgeous. I have
the 752 gram main mass which I chose not to slice any further because it is
too beautiful. I have only three other pieces which are also currently on
eBay. The main mass is priced at less than half of what the other three
pieces are bid up to and I am sure they will go higher as they are too
gorgeous to pass up.

Click here to see NWA 2622 main mass:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2281706752&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

To see my other auctions, go to eBay and search for auctions by seller,
naturesvault. You can also see my other auctions by clicking on the above
auction link and then click on "View seller's other auctions".

Best regards and good luck winning what you may bid on,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com