[meteorite-list] Literal Meteorite PriceLists...Igot some--wantem?

From: MarkF <mafer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 9 16:30:25 2004

Hi Bernhard and List

Having been on ebay since 96, I can say that few rock buyers in general do
the xmas frenzy stint. most hobbiests in the lapiday/collector world,
usually know what they'd like and season rarely factors in except for
summers when children aren't in school and day care/vacation costs take away
from hobby spending.

Mark