[meteorite-list] Rumurutite & Kakangarite

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 6 13:06:49 2004

This meteorite (Nwa 3098) looks a lot like some material I have...NWA 1774.

NWA 1774
R3.8 - 6 (not R5)
714 g TKW
Found 2002

I have some NWA 1774 and a thin section for sale if anyone is interested.

JD

-------------- Original message from "Jeff Kuyken" <jeff_at_meteoritesaustralia.com>: --------------