[meteorite-list] NWA's, Nomads, Collectors

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 5 16:22:34 2004

Nels,

This all sounds good, why don't you practice what your preach.

It has come to my attention that you are using invalid NWA numbers. Stop
using NWA 1110 and NWA 1877. You got your own number for the Olivine
Diogenite, NWA 2115, Why don't you use it? Is it because you do not know
how to promote your own material? Send in a proper sized type specimen for
your suspected NWA 1068 pairing instead of using NWA 1110 which does not
apply to your material. You and Habibi have taken a free ride long enough.
We paid for over a dozen of your classifications and this is how are we
treated?

Do the right thing!

Adam