[meteorite-list] ebay auction meteorites

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 4 08:50:54 2004

Wait....
in a month or so, I'll start a sale of Dho's not only mainly massive, but
with the complete finds (missing only the type specimens' cut offs).
Directly from the finder. Sorrowful collected. All datas. Published. True
low tkws.
Ordinary chondrites. W3 and worse. Oman climate seems to be more harmful
than Sahara's.
Your chance to fill up your collection with complete finds and not with
messy NWA-masses.
(Glad I would be, if someone would pay NWA-main mass prices for them,
sniff).