[meteorite-list] Re: Mike Farmer and his Bush B Gone sale

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 3 14:42:59 2004

Martin Brody posted:

> Enjoy smoking a turd in the welfare line next to your hero John Kerry.
> You got what you deserved scumbag.

Brody:

Mike is a prominent and successful meteorite dealer who's traveled
all over the world, made many important discoveries and recoveries,
and contributed a great deal to the meteorite field.

Even if you weren't a nobody, and had made such contributions
yourself, your comments are unacceptable in this forum. You don't
belong in our community. I've permanently blocked your email address,
and suggest other List members do the same, so we don't have to read
your small-minded B.S. in future.

Please go find another discussion group where you can communicate
with others at your own limited intellectual level.

Geoff Notkin