[meteorite-list] Micro Mike found in cave

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 2 15:00:43 2004

Wow,

Thanks for sharing this. It said he dwelled in the cave for four years
making me wonder how he maintained a web site and email communications just
two years ago. I remember corresponding with him about the life forms he
found in the infamous Frass Ranch Martian Meteorite (FRMM). He said he
found what looked like a spider but with only seven legs making it less
evolved than an earth spider. He retained the right to name it because he
was the first to discover it. He named it a "Spida" since it looked so much
like a real terrestrial spider. He even posted awesome pictures of it on
his site along with the many other life forms he discovered. He always felt
he was on his way to making a monumental discovery but nobody would listen.
Maybe this is why he isolated himself in a cave where he could pursue his
all important research.

All the best,

Adam