[meteorite-list] Guanaco and Vaca Muerta

From: GERALD FLAHERTY <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 1 18:24:47 2004

Thank you Bernd,
Your expert eye prompted me to use a hand lens and although the 4 I
received today from Rodigo lack this diagnostic Widmanstaetten pattern, I
was elated to find these marvelously displayed on the metal nodule in the
"Four Faces of Vaca Muerta" Riker box, I'd gotten earlier this month from
David at star-bits!
Being a relative novice I might not have piced these out without your sage
note.
Thanks once more
Jerry