[meteorite-list] Another Birthday

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 18 10:14:50 2004

Hello Listees, Listoids, and other folks,

As the main part of Moni's birthday mail was
"scrubbed", here is what she wrote to the List:

Hello metorite-list members,

"We have another special meteorite person among us who
has a birthday this month today! It's Bob Verish and my
birthday wish for him is: good luck in finding many lunar
rocks! With admiration for doing a great scientific job in
the meteorite field, I want to wish him the very best!

Sternengru? (stellar greetings),

Moni

Hello Bob, wishing you many happy returns of the day and
lots of beautiful meteorites in the deserts, dry lakes, and in
your front- and backyards!

Bernd