[meteorite-list] Ad - Awesome Auctions Ending Tonight

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 11 14:31:53 2004

Dear List,

Just a quick note to let you know we have over 160 auctions ending tonight
and tomorrow evening, most started at just 99 cents. These auctions
represent over $30,000.00 worth of material that will sell at a fraction of
this price.

As we continue to catalog the Hupe Collection we will be making ever rarer
and rarer material available cumulating with the release of two unannounced
planetary specimens sometime this summer. One of these confirmed planetary
pieces is so awesome and unique that it will require the collaborative
effort of several institutions just to begin to study the specimen. The
addition of these new specimens has made the Hupe Collection the largest and
most complete private collection of planetary main masses in the world. We
are not trying to be too secretive, we just want to give the hard working
scientists the privilege of formally announcing these planetary pieces.

In any case, to see this weeks auctions please check out the ebay link below
and click on "Go see all current items for sale by this member".

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritelab/

We will be releasing thousands of specimens over the next couple of months
so please check in frequently on our auctions. Do not forget the big
Martian auction starting tomorrow evening.

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185