[meteorite-list] Speculation Aired Over Meteor Crash Site in Australia

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 4 15:06:47 2004

Good Day George and List;

I tend to agree here with George.

Is it me, or about every week there is a a news report about some
unproved meteorite landing in Australia. Is this stuff released by the
bureau of tourism?

I suppose that is the equalivant of saying "a meteorite landed on the
North American Continent today.
Yup, vern, saw it go over that there hill thatta' way, yup I did, yes
sir-ree!" I was out bass fishin' and thunk it landed by that there big
tree just over the hill. They'd be burning! Hope the hogs don't eat it.

Skepticaldave F.
mjwy with auctions running.