[meteorite-list] Sighning off

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:57 2004

------=_NextPart_000_006F_01C416FE.D185D610

Well, it has happened, I am tired of dealing with some of the people on =
this list. Reading the lies and crap they post gets my blood boiling and =
then I fight back, which pisses more people off. I have better things to =
focus on in my life right now than listen to people hassle each other to =
make a profit.=20
Alot of people here seem to believe everything they hear and it makes me =
sick.=20
I have enjoyed this list, and will be back some day, but for now I am =
history. I like to think that I have provided alot to the list and I =
certainly have gained alot from it. But the Matteo's of the world are =
spreading here and I want no part of listening to them.=20
Michael Farmer
unsubscribing right now.
------=_NextPart_000_006F_01C416FE.D185D610

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Well, it has happened, I am tired of =
dealing with=20
some of the people on this list. Reading the lies and crap they post =
gets my=20
blood boiling and then I fight back, which pisses more people off. I =
have better=20
things to focus on in my life right now than listen to people hassle =
each other=20
to make a profit. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Alot of people here seem to believe =
everything they=20
hear and it makes me sick. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have enjoyed this list, and will be =
back some=20
day, but for now I am history. I like to think that I have provided alot =
to the=20
list and I certainly have gained alot from it. But the Matteo's of the =
world are=20
spreading here and I want no part of listening to them. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Michael Farmer</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>unsubscribing right now.=20
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_006F_01C416FE.D185D610--