[meteorite-list] Sale, Really Cool Meteorite

From: David <David_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:57 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0923_01C416FA.5A55BD20

----- Original Message -----=20
From: David Gregory=20
To: meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com=20
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 9:37 PM
Subject: Really Cool Meteorite

Dear List

      I buy a lot of meteorite material from Dean at incredibly low =
prices. Dean has an incredible ability to get great material for which =
we should all be thankful, at VERY low prices. When I buy material that =
I feel is of scientific value then I pass 20+ grams or 20% to the many =
institutions that classify my material. Dean has thousands of meteorites =
that need to be triaged by the collecting community. We get them soooo =
cheap that to spare 20+ grams or 20% to have them classified helps us =
and the scientists. We can't ask Dean to do the impossible. [ meaning =
classify thousands of stones ]. Let Dean provide this valuable service =
of providing affordable material, and those of us who have been =
fortunate enough to obtain this material will do our best to classify it =
now or in the future when the researchers have more microprobe time. =
Dean keeps detailed records so distribution should we find something =
great won't be a problem, and the buyers can be notified that they have =
something great.[ Which has already happened, which will make them buy =
more, which increases exposure to Sahara material ]. So let Dean do what =
he does best, and we in turn can have the fun of getting them =
researched, which is were the fun and excitement is.If Dean had the time =
to classify them. The cost to us would go up many fold. Buying from Dean =
is as close as any of us will ever be to buying them as if we were in =
the Moroccan market place. Hoping to get a super rare one for peanuts. =
Many thanks Dean Best regards David Gregory

------=_NextPart_000_0923_01C416FA.5A55BD20

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message -----=20
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A=20
title=3Ddgregory0724_at_rogers.com =
href=3D"mailto:dgregory0724_at_rogers.com">David=20
Gregory</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=3Dmeteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com=20
href=3D"mailto:meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com">meteorite-list@meteor=
itecentral.com</A>=20
</DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, March 30, 2004 9:37 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Really Cool Meteorite</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Dear List</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I buy a =
lot of=20
meteorite material from Dean at incredibly low prices. Dean has an =
incredible=20
ability to get great material for which we should all be thankful, at =
VERY low=20
prices. When I buy material that I feel is of scientific value then I =
pass 20+=20
grams or 20% to the many institutions that classify my material. Dean =
has=20
thousands of meteorites that need to be triaged by the collecting =
community. We=20
get them soooo cheap that to spare 20+ grams or 20% to have them =
classified=20
helps us and the scientists. We can't ask Dean to do the impossible. [ =
meaning=20
classify thousands of stones ]. Let Dean provide this valuable service =
of=20
providing affordable material, and those of us who have been fortunate =
enough to=20
obtain this material will do our best to classify it now or in the =
future when=20
the researchers have more microprobe time. Dean keeps detailed records =
so=20
distribution should we find something great won't be a problem, and the =
buyers=20
can be notified that they have something great.[ Which has already =
happened,=20
which will make them buy more, which increases exposure=20
to&nbsp;Sahara&nbsp;material ].&nbsp;So let Dean do what he does best, =
and we in=20
turn can have the fun of getting them researched, which is were the fun =
and=20
excitement is.If Dean had the time to classify them. The cost to us =
would go up=20
many fold. Buying from Dean is as close as any of us will ever be to =
buying them=20
as if we were in the Moroccan market place. Hoping to get a super rare =
one for=20
peanuts. Many&nbsp;thanks Dean&nbsp;&nbsp; Best regards David=20
Gregory</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0923_01C416FA.5A55BD20--