[meteorite-list] H2900 Eucrite

From: Jim Strope <jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:57 2004

I have to agree 100%. I, for one, am getting really discouraged with all
this BS arguing on this list.

I make it a practice NEVER to recommend this list to new collectors that I
come in contact with. That is a pretty sad commentary.

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038

http://www.catchafallingstar.com