[meteorite-list] H2900 Eucrite

From: Nicholas Gessler <gessler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:56 2004

Dear All,

I don't post much on this list because I really don't care for the
continual squabbles.
I would like to stay friends with Adam, Greg, Dean, Mike and most everyone.

Did Dean claim his recent posting was a Lunar?
I don't think so...
To quote him in full context:
"The nomad that I bought it from said that it was Lunar (He also told me
that the H5s, L6s and a bunch other stuff that I bought from him was lunar
also - but we wont talk about that right now)."
Ummmnn... Doesn't this clearly imply that the man he bought it from was
consistently wrong?
I, for one, enjoyed Dean's anecdote, it showed a sense of humor (something
that is often lacking from this list) and a respect for the reader's
intelligence.

Can we keep things in context and in perspective?

Cheers,
Nick