[meteorite-list] 'Rites & Wrong Cartoon (2), and Mike Farmer's Park Forest

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:56 2004

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_28110_1080611454

Just another adventure Mike,

I thought you were over that.

Join the Lunar team Mike.

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_28110_1080611454

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_28110_1080611454

I was blackmailed and threatened by Police Cheif DiGuardio, it was in =
the papers, I was forced to return a $5000 piece of meteorite. I could =
have fought it but did not have the time as I was traveling alot last =
year.=20
He demanded the stone several times, threatend to file charges, then in =
the newspaper interview, he said he never did that. If he had not done =
that, I would not have returned the stone.=20
Mike Farmer
To the people in Park Forest? Is that piece I returned to Police Cheif =
DiGuardio on display in the town, or did he re-sale it.=20

  ----- Original Message -----=20