[meteorite-list] Time to Lighten Up Guys

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:55 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0020_01C4145C.57041A90

Hello John and others,

I was not and am not upset at you John (or Bill as far as that goes), nor=
 did I start these e-mails I feel. However, I think I am pretty much for=
ced to reply when I get 40+ e-mails, and you e-mail was the only one with=
 any content, that went to the list. While I did not agree with everythi=
ng you said, I do not see that any problem, nor do I think you should.

I will note that Bill does have a right to get a little upset. It is not=
 my problem, but he does the right. I do not think he needs to e-mail me=
 a dozen times, mostly rudely, to tell me this and he does not seem to un=
derstand the way to debate things and therefore we are not getting anywhe=
re and this will be my last e-mail on the subject. I more felt the need =
to defend Bruce, who again, does this for a living. I did send a very lo=
ng reply to comments and the only thing I can possibly think to add would=
 be how we work out drafts, what type of paper and art pencils are used. =
 To suggest that my comic makes things bad in Park Forest for anyone is o=
ut there I think is a bit stretching times. If I had that power I would =
be getting Bruce to draw me meteorites hitting my house.

I am going to display the Wichita meteorite again in town soon, and next =
time I am going to add Mars thin section displays, Jerry, my local friend=
 will get the easy Wichita part of the job and I get the explain the mine=
rals in Mars rocks with three visually different thin sections under pola=
rized light. Your gabbros samples will make great earth like examples to=
 the two Mars slices I have on display there.

Clear skies,
Mark Bostick

------=_NextPart_001_0020_01C4145C.57041A90

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello John and=
 others,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I was not and am not upset at you J=
ohn (or Bill as far as that goes), nor did I start these e-mails I feel.&=
nbsp; However, I think I am pretty much forced to reply when I get 40+ e-=
mails, and you e-mail was the only one with any content, that went to the=
 list.&nbsp; While I did not agree with everything you said, I do not see=
 that any problem, nor do I think you should.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DI=
V>I will note that Bill does have a right to get a little upset.&nbsp; It=
 is not my problem, but he does the right.&nbsp;&nbsp;I do not think&nbsp=
;he needs to e-mail me a dozen times, mostly rudely,&nbsp;to tell me this=
 and he does not seem to understand the way to debate things and therefor=
e we are not getting anywhere and this will be my last e-mail on the subj=
ect.&nbsp; I more felt the need to defend Bruce, who again, does this for=
 a living.&nbsp; I did send a very long reply to comments and the only th=
ing I can possibly think to add would be how we work out drafts, what typ=
e of paper and art pencils are used.&nbsp; To suggest that my comic makes=
 things bad in Park Forest for anyone is out there I think is a bit stret=
ching times.&nbsp; If I had that power I would be getting&nbsp;Bruce to d=
raw me meteorites hitting my house.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I am goi=
ng to display the Wichita meteorite again in town soon, and next time I a=
m going to add Mars thin section displays, Jerry, my local friend will ge=
t the easy Wichita part of the job and I get the explain the minerals in =
Mars rocks with three visually different thin sections under polarized li=
ght.&nbsp; Your gabbros samples will make great earth like examples to th=
e two Mars slices I have on display there.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>C=
lear skies,</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bostick</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0020_01C4145C.57041A90--