[meteorite-list] park forest revisited one year after the fall/newspaper

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:53 2004

Good morning list.Well tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of the HISTORIC
park forest meteorite fall.I am guessing 20 to 25 kiol's has been recoverd
so far.With what I believe to be more out there including the main mass.I
will be going out there again saturday to look for more and visit people
coming out to join me and also visit some of the people who's lives that
will forever be changed by this HISTORIC fall.I will be going down there
early in the morning,I will be there by 7:30 in the morning.If anyone can
join me please do.I already have 4 people who said they'll be there.Come
and join me and lets see how it all unfolded and lets see if we can find
more of this stuff.We will be spending alot of time in OLYMPIA FIELDS.Also
the will be an article in the CHICAGO TRIBUNE about the anniversary of the
fall.I was interviewed by a reporter a few weeks ago about my experience's
of the fall and how it impacted(no pun intended) my life.I understand the
HUPES' are also featured.I can hardly wait to see it.I will have my cell #
with me so you can get a hold of me at1- 847-804-8810.I look forward to
seeing many people IF possible.They say it is to be around the low 70"s
and sunny with possible showers later in the day.Let me know if you can
make it on this very HISTORICAL DAY in the meteorite world.

                               steve arnold, chicago, usa,My strewn field

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728
Illinois Meteorites