[meteorite-list] Why not oil /diamond blades for cutting meteorites?

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:52 2004

Dear Bill,

I have a huge amount of respect for your chemical engineering and product
development. I was trained in material preparation by the so called old
school at the University of Washington and have had zero problems. The only
issue with old school techniques is that they are very time consuming as I
was told there are no shortcuts to good material preparation. I am all ears
to anything your laboratory offers that will guarantee a simpler way to
material preparation.

All the best,

Adam