[meteorite-list] Park Forest Aniversary Online Show

From: Rosemary Hackney <ltcrose_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:51 2004

I am game..if not gamy.... :-)

Rosie
----- Original Message -----
From: "RYAN PAWELSKI" <yellowengine_at_earthlink.net>
To: <meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 3:39 AM
Subject: [meteorite-list] Park Forest Aniversary Online Show

> Good Evening List...
>
> I know that this is not really a meteorite sale list, but I was wondering
how everyone would feel if we held an online meteorite show of some sort
during the last weekend of every March in commemoration of the Park Forest
fall. Over the course of the weekend both dealers and collectors could hold
and/or participate in special online auctions, "spring cleaning" sales, chat
room meetings with special guests, and other meteorite activities either
related to or not related to the Park Forest fall. Maybe a Saturday
afternoon gathering/hunting of some sort in the Park Forest area? Would
anyone be interested, or is it just another ridiculous late night idea of
mine? ; )